Terry Deary Takes you back for another look at the mad Tudor monarchs and their suffering subjects, who just could not help losing their heads. Read on for information about the good times and the gory from the great goose fairs to the painful punishments and trickery of the ruthless royal family.
- Introduction - 5
- Henry The Mean Monarch - 7
- Horrible Henry - 16
- Little Ed - 37
- Misery Mary - 46
- Bad Bess - 69
- Epilogue - 126
- Grisly Quiz (Only For Terrifying Tudors) - 129
- Interesting Index (Only For Terrifying Tudors) - 137
- ISBN: 1407104225
- 144 pages (240 for 20th anniversary edtion and 128 for Even More Terrible Tudors)
- Release: Even More Terrible Tudors: 18th September 1998, Terrifying Tudors: 5th January 2009, 20th Anniversary Edition: 4th February 2013.
- Age Range: 8-12
- Dimensions (For Terrifying Tudors): 13 x 1 x 19.8 cm